Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of ndcowa.net.au is provided on these terms and conditions by National Disability Coordination
Officer (NDCO) Program. By accessing and using the site you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. You may contact us at:
National Disability Coordination Officer Program
Address: 38 Hood Street, Subiaco WA 6008
Telephone: +618 9286 6600
Facsimile: +618 9286 6699
- Permitted Use You must not:
- use www.ndcowa.net.au for any activities or post or transmit to or via the site any information or materials which breach any regulations, infringe a third party's rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use www.ndcowa.net.au in a way or post to or transmit to or via the site any material which interferes with other users or defames, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any other user from using or enjoying www.ndcowa.net.au;
- use www.ndcowa.net.au to post, upload, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation
- use www.ndcowa.net.au to make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests;
- use another's name, username or password without permission;
- post, or transmit via www.ndcowa.net.au any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to; www.ndcowa.net.au and
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to www.ndcowa.net.au
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested by NDCO in the registration or subscription form ("the Registration Information");
- You agree to maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- Some of the pages on the site include links to external websites. These links are included to give users the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of assistance to them. NDCO is not responsible for the content of these Internet sites.
- No links from external websites to the site are permitted without the prior written consent of NDCO.
- NDCO may, from time to time, have promotions and offers on the site. These will be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made known to you.
- The material and content provided on the site is for your personal, non-commercial use only, save where expressly provided, and you agree not for yourself or through or by way of assistance to any third party distribute or commercially exploit such material or content. Except as otherwise indicated, all materials on this site, including, but not limited to, photographs, results, other images, illustrations, text, video clips and written and other materials contained in this site are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned, or used with permission of their owners by NDCO.
- You may make a copy of this content for your personal, non-commercial use only provided that you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact, and you agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from the site including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent. No right, title or interest in any material or software is transferred to you as a result of your use of the site or any such permitted downloading or copying.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our officers, employees, agents or related bodies corporate will be liable in any way (including for negligence) for any loss, damages, costs or expenses suffered by you or claims made against you through use of www.ndcowa.net.au or any failure to provide www.ndcowa.net.au or in connection with any products, services or information supplied, offered to be supplied or advertised via the site.
- NDCO cannot guarantee that your use of the site will be free from error and/or uninterrupted. NDCO, its officers, employees and representatives exclude, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any damages including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, damages for loss of opportunity or chance, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with, any information on the site or the use of the site or any other external website which is linked to www.ndcowa.net.au
- If, in NDCO's reasonable opinion, you breach any of these terms and conditions, we may suspend, terminate or limit your access to www.ndcowa.net.au effective immediately.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia and disputes arising from matters relating to the site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
- If any of these terms and conditions are invalid or unenforceable, they will be struck out and the remaining terms will remain in force.
- If we do not act in relation to a breach by you of these terms and conditions, this does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- In these terms and conditions a reference to 'we/us' means a reference to NDCO and a reference to "you" means any person at any time using or accessing the site at www.ndcowa.net.au and includes their successors in title.
The National Disability Coordination Officer Program is funded by the Department of Education and operated throughout Western Australia by EDGE Employment Solutions (Inc).